Information Concerning the COVID-19 Situation at Zerhusen Kartonagen
Dear guests of our homepage,
The Corona pandemic poses great challenges for us as a manufacturer of corrugated packaging and as an employer.
The health of our employees and the maintenance of our delivery readiness are among the most important tasks to which our full attention is directed.
Various protective measures have been implemented by us since the beginning of March 2020 and we re-evaluate them in weekly Corona meetings. The management informs all employees about these measures and information on the "general situation" in the company on a weekly basis by means of notices and bulletins. We keep a complete log of all employees and their families quarantined in connection with the pandemic.
The following measures have been implemented to date:
Home office in all areas where it is possible (sales, accounting, planning)
- Individual offices for employees who are not in home offices
- Creation of additional common rooms to allow for distancing
- Extra common area (WC, shower, break room) for freight forwarders and drivers.
- Provision of various mouth-nose masks for all non-employees entering the company premises
- Online team meetings
- Scheduling staggered production start times for each shift
- Establishment of a Corona leadership group
- Weekly updates to employees
- Education on employee behavioral measures
- Provision of adequate hygiene resources
- Individual working hours for parents with small children
We hope that the above measures will help everyone (employees, customers, suppliers, and business partners) continue to stay healthy through the crisis. We hope for scientific results soon that will defeat the virus as quickly as possible.
Owner and CEO
Zerhusen Kartonagen GmbH